LASERS ONLY warrants its products and parts against defects in materials or workmanship for Two (2) years from the original date of receipt for fiber lasers and One (1) year for CO2 and other lasers types. This includes the power source. Focal lenses are warranted for 30 days. During the warranty period, LASERS ONLY will repair or replace defective parts without any charge to you, subject to the warranty conditions specified below, that prove to have such defects according to the terms outlined on this warranty. On-site repairs are available at a reasonable cost with consideration to traveling and tech time.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by LASERS ONLY to the original purchaser only.
- The warranty is limited to two (2) years for the laser source of the fiber laser marking machine and to one (1) year for all CO2 and other laser sources types and other machine components.
- Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The laser machine system owner is responsible for any service and repairs outside the scope of this warranty
- This warranty covers only the normal use of the laser machine. LASERS ONLY shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from:
- *Irresponsible use, abuse, neglect, accidental damage, improper return shipping or installation
- Disasters such as fire, flood, lightning, or acts of God
- Inadequacy or interruption of electrical service, improper voltage conditions, blown fuses, or other similar damages
- Service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized LASERS ONLY representative
- Usage of components or accessories not approved by LASERS ONLY
Tampering, altering, defacing, or removing the product serial number will serve to void this warranty
*Damages incurred through irresponsible use may include but are not limited to:
- Failure to turn on or use clean water within the chiller or water pump
- Failure to clean optical mirrors and lenses
- Failure to clean or lube guide rails with lubricant oil
- Failure to remove or clean debris from the collection tray
- Failure to properly store the laser in a properly conditioned environment.
- LASERS ONLY accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data, or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to LASERS ONLY.
- This warranty does not cover any third-party software or virus-related problems not purchased from LASERS ONLY.
- LASERS ONLY is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Clients are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. LASERS ONLY is not responsible for any loss of work (“downtime”) caused by a product requiring service.
- In the event the client resells the machine, the Warranty is non-transferable.
- LASERS ONLY agrees to absorb domestic Ground Shipping Costs for Warranty Replacement Items. We offer the ability for clients to upgrade to expedited shipping for the cost difference, which will be invoiced and charged to the client prior to shipment. In case of equipment repairs, the client is responsible for the shipping cost to the service facility in NJ.
- International shipping costs and/or customs fees associated with fulfillment of Warranty Replacement Items are the responsibility of the client.
- LASERS ONLY at its own discretion reserves the right to deny the purchase of an extended warranty.
Post Warranty Support and/or Repairs
LASERS ONLY offers free lifetime tech support via phone and email to the original purchaser. However, after the warranty period replacement parts will be the responsibility of the client including shipping charges. LASERS ONLY will provide a quote for the necessary parts and repairs.